- RORC Fastnet – 11th
- Normandy Channel Race – 13th
- Transat Jacques Vabre – 9th
- RORC Races
- Channel Race 2nd
- Cowes to St Malo – 6th
- Morgan Cup – 2nd
- Guingand Bowl – 3rd
- Cherbourg – 2nd
- Cape To Rio Race 2014 – 3500nm – 3rd
- Normandy Channel Race – 16th
- Route du Rhum – Retired due to a collision with a competitor
- French Mini Fastnet on Proto 491 Marcel forever- 16th
- UK Mini Fastnet on Proto 791 Argo – Retired due to keel failure
- Normandy Channel Race on Phesheya-Racing – 10th
- RORC Cowes to Guernsey Race on Phesheya-Racing- 3rd in Class
- RORC Fastnet on Class 40 Swish – 13th in Class
- Round the Isle Wight Race on Phesheya-Racing – 3rd in Class
2011 – 2012
- 3rd Global Ocean Race 2011/2012
- Awarded the ‘Best Sailor of the Race’ and ‘Spirit of the Race’
- Only Female to complete the race the 2011/12 GOR.
- Became the first South African female to skipper a race yacht around the world!
- Nick Leggatt and I were the only team to sail every leg of the GOR around the world together in 2011-12
- Provincial Sports awards 2012 – won silver sportswoman of the year.
- Congratulated in Parliament, Cape Town
2010 and before
- Shetland Round Britain and Ireland Race (double handed) with 4 stops – leg one – first place, finished 4th
- Seven Star non stop Round Britain and Ireland Race, finished 2nd
- Normandy Channel Race (1000 miles, double handed) 10th
- Class 40 World Championships 17th
- I won my first provincials in South Africa at the age of 8 crewing in a Sonnet (1994) and then in 1995 in my Optimist as novice.